This comes from an estate of an Industrial Designer who worked for many major automotive companies in the U.S. and Japan. We are unsure of the exact use for these but this designer not only did a lot of design work for these companies but also produced a number of experimental vehicles.
Very likely these “posters” for lack of a better word are one of a kind.
The first set appear to be negatives of the larger prints.
1. 16 1/2″ x 10 1/4″ – 1947 Studebaker Commander Model 14 A outside views with front seat and back seat
2. 16″ x 11 1/4″ – 1947 Studebaker Commander Model 14 A closer outside views with front seat and back seat
3. 16 1/2″ x 10 3/4″ – What appears to be an advertising image of the Commander Regal Deluxe Five Passenger Coupe with people and car in front of airplanes on the tarmac
- 23″ x 15 1/4″ – Print of #1
- 23″ x 15 1/4″ – Print of #2
- 23″ x 15 1/4″ – Print of #3. Touched up marks show so not a final printing probably.
These have been stored rolled in the Industrial Designers files rolled and are in great condition.