These are from the estate collection of a very accomplished, multiple patent awarded, industrial designer architect from Japan who worked for many very prominent companies and designers.
These are very rare both in Japan and here and they include materials with regards to Industrial Design among all products and advertising that you will be hard pressed to ever find again.
A few brief highlights:
- Mazda Corporate Identity System
- Bundespreis Gute Form
- Indication of Office Equipment by Pictograph
- Design of a Yacht
- Design Proposition Exhibition 1975-1976, “Disaster Relief” theme
- Industrial design in Yugoslavia
- A Design of Fish Bone Bench by Tsugio Nakamura
- Industrial Design in Denmark
- Industrial Design in Germany
- The development of the Cassette Deck
- Design Council awards (numerous)
These issues have some spine wear but are overall in good condition other than that.