These are from the estate collection of a very accomplished, multiple patent awarded, industrial designer architect from Japan who worked for many very prominent companies and designers.
These are very rare both in Japan and here and they include materials with regards to Industrial Design among all products and advertising that you will be hard pressed to ever find again.
A few brief highlights:
- Machine in Pocket – Development of Subminiature Hi-Fi Cassette Recorder TCM-100
- A Hundred Years of Design in Japan
- Design Council Awards
- Michigan Design Exhibition
- Yamaha Audio Equipment Design Strategy
- Development of Toyota Tercel and Corsa