These are from the estate collection of a very accomplished, multiple patent awarded, industrial designer architect from Japan who worked for many very prominent companies and designers.
These are very rare both in Japan and here and they include materials with regards to Industrial Design among all products and advertising that you will be hard pressed to ever find again.
A few brief highlights:
- The World of Children: Play and Playing Tools, A Study of Baby Toy – from the Basic Study to the Production
- The Man and Works of Peter Raacke
- 8th Annual Tokyo Lighting Design Competition
- Transportation Issue
- Preservation of Old Japanese Houses
- Looking Back the 25 years of Industrial Design in Japan (20 pages)
- Development of Interconnecting Lobby Chair
One issue has some spine wear but it is a very good condition lot in general.